>!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
General Peggy Carter at your service. I fought during World War II alongside Steve Rogers. It troubles me how much I miss the man. I think I do have a good idea of how I got to this time period but it's still a strange idea.
Don't be scared to approach me, I don't wish to cause any type of harm.
[[ An Indie Peggy Carter rp set in post-Movie!verse Avengers. I track the peggyxcarter, so please put those in the tags if you wish to interact. ]
Quick note on interpretation: based mostly off of “Captain America: The First Avenger” / some comic verse / and with my own headcanons. *<—-Click*
- NAME: Margaret “Peggy” Carter
- Aliases: Mademoiselle / Agent 13
- Titles: General in the US Army
- Character Type: Human
- Birthplace: Great Britain
- Language: Around 1930s English with heavy British accent
- Her mother passed away at the age of seven. Peggy grew up with a Father in the Army whom wanted nothing to do with a teenage girl. He didn’t let her brace her own sexuality. She was forced to hide the inner girl in her. She was also raised tough, which helps her later on in life.
- Peggy loved the idea of pleasing her own Father, so she knew what she had to do after high school. She felt as if her own future was nearly set in stone. Though she wasn’t the one to complain, being that she was interested in the military through-out high school.
- Join the enlisted Army straight after high school but quickly made rank eventually becoming a General.
- At the start of WWII, she was asked by Dr. Erskine to help him supervise a new set of troops. She was fascinated by the idea and decided to accept. All she knew was a competition for the young man to be a test subject of the Super Soldier Serum.
- That is where Peggy met Steve.. a small young man with the great will to serve his country. She also noticed that he was the underdog and decided to root for him secretly.
- After Steve was nominated for “Project: Super Soldier” her next duty was to make sure he was escorted safely to the laboratory.
- Her last encounter during WWII with Steve was when he forced the large plane to land into the waters of the North Atlantic Ocean, even after she implied that there was enough time for the situation to be sorted out.
- Many speak death of Steve Rogers, but in the beginning Penny was in denial. She started to believe the soon enough he would come back to her from the waters. Or that he would appear somewhere.
- So she began to search for him with Howard. She nearly spent the next couple of years of her life searching for Steve. But each time she was ending up empty handed.
- That was when one day she was in the lab with Howard. She wasn’t paying much attention to the man at the time, but she knew he was playing with some of his toys. It lead to a blast, and nearly in the blink of an eye she was at the Headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D. post!Avengers.
Character Traits & Detailed About:
- Peggy was raised with respect. If you appear older, high rank, or in which she believes in importance she shall refer to you as; Sir, Ma’am, Miss, ect. She will also hold herself to such the respect. Unless you do not give her respect.. do not expect kindness.
- Peggy was taught that her actions will reflect upon her family. Family is one of the biggest aspects of her life which means she will do her best only to bring pride and honor to her family.
- Which leads me to something else; sexual actions. Peggy is not the type for one night stands. I do warn you though, she is quite a tease. She is able to kiss without loving, but does not go much father than second base unless she is in a committed relationship. If she does sleep with you and you aren’t in a relationship, it will be due to being under the influence and she will probably regret it and act as if it never happened.
- Peggy can also be quite flirty when she wants to. After all, she knows how to carry herself around others and knows how to make someone want her without trying too hard. She usually doesn’t do such a thing but sometimes she does. Depends on her mood.
- Peggy has never quite labeled her own sexuality. Back in the 1930s speaking of being with another woman was definitely unheard of, but now in the modern day she sees that it is more accepted. Which means that she wouldn’t say she’s bisexual, but she simply cares about what is inside.. not what’s on the outside.
- Peggy will always have a thing for Steve Rogers. He was truly someone she admires, and such a strong feeling will never go away. If she tries to date sometimes her thoughts will be more than likely dragged back to the man, but she knows that sometimes she must get over him.
- Even in the modern world, she will keep on dressing/listening to things that she would back in her own time. She does not feel she is shielding herself from the new world, but she does like when things are comfortable.